Looking for a job where you spend the day taking hikes, playing musical instruments, visiting farms, or shopping? Want to work a set schedule from 8 to 4 Monday through Friday, weekends off? Where you earn paid time off? Looking for a job that offers generous Health & Dental benefits?
If you are looking to start a career supporting adults who experience intellectual or developmental disabilities, look no further. Opportunity Networks is looking to fill either full or part-time positions between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. Experience is welcomed but not required. Full on the job training is provided.
What it means to be a D.S.P
As a Direct Support Professional/Job Coach, you will work independently and as part of a team at employment sites and in the community, teaching job and life skills.
– Genuine interest in improving the lives of individuals with disabilities.
– A positive attitude is required.
– Ability to follow daily schedules independently, implement individuals’ goals and report on-their success and difficulties daily.
– Drivers license, automobile insurance, car.
– Your Vehicle may be used daily and mileage is reimbursed.
– A criminal, driving and Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services record check is a requirement of employment.
– Ability to provide transfer assistance to individuals.Sense of humor and your personal hobbies and interests are welcome!